1. Call for PDS Manuscripts: Manuscripts for Volume 6 of Professional Development Schools Research Book Series are currently being accepted. Volume 6 will focus on the ways in which PDSs are responding to current educational issues.
Manuscripts (formatted using APA style) should address areas of concern for researchers and practitioners, e.g.,
• student achievement;
• performance–based assessment for pre-service teachers (edTPA);
• teacher accountability;
• clinically rich practices;
• new insights/perspectives in PDSs;
• PDS evaluation
Series Editors: Jo Anne Ferrara, Janice Nath, Irma Guadarrama, Ron Beebe
2. Office Special Election: A special election was held for officer positions.
The results for the officers include:
Program Chair – Janna Dresden, University of Georgia (terms ends in 2016)
Secretary/Treasurer – Jennifer Suh, George Mason University (term ends in 2016)
Chair Elect – Susan L. Ogletree, Georgia State University (term ends in 2015)